Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Vacation

My family went on vacation in May to Florida. First, we stopped to be at a cousin's wedding, then went on to Disney World. So, without further ado, here are some pics:


On our way from the wedding to Disney, we stopped at my Great-Grandad's. From left to right are: my Great Aunt Betty, Megan, me, Dad, Karissa, Jess, Grandpop, & Emma




And here are my sisters and I in their yard.





Here's Karissa holding a Gecco she'd caught.





We were at Disney for 5 days. The first day, we went to Magic Kingdom.





Megan - the Birthday girl - getting a B-day call from... Goofy, I think it was. Happy 7 B-day,
Meggie!






Some cute elephants towards the front of the park.







Emma and Meg, up on decorative rocks.








The steamship Liberty Belle, (at least I think that's its name) circling Tom Sawyer Island.




All of us (except for Mom) on Big Thunder Mountain. This was Emma's & Megan's
1st time on a rollercoaster, and my 2nd.



I think this is an Egret. These birds were all over in all 5 Disney parks, sneaking
food (and napkins :) when they could.






Karissa in front of Cinderella's Castle.



Mom, Jess, me, Karissa, Emma, and Megan in front of the Crystal Palace, Pooh Bear's
favorite restuarant.



The second day, we went to Epcot.







Us girls




AHH!!! My little sisters are being eaten by the shark, Bruce!




Whew! They escaped his clutches, and we are now standing in front of the Mexican Temple =)




I believe this was at China. It's amazing how you could hop from country to country at Epcot...




Hm... This might've been France. Emma is holding out an umbrella we got from China



Our third day, we arrived at Animal Kingdom.




My sisters and I with Goofy and Pluto at Dinoland, Animal Kingdom
(exluding Karissa, as she DOES NOT in the least enjoy dressed-up characters)




Us girls in front of a mural on our walk through the jungle. (Jess was somewhere else.)





Here's a real good pic of a yawning lion, taken from the jeep on the Kilamanjaro Saffari.





Us having fun with a tiger :)






This was our 4th day, bag at Magic Kingdom. These guys entertained those waiting in line
for the Snow White ride.




We are in the 2-4th cars. Emma is terrified, while Dad and Karissa hold their arms way
up in the sky :D




Us in Minnie's house.



All of us in a carriage passing the time before the parade, and then fireworks.


Here's Mom, on our last day at Disney (at Hollywood Studios) Trying to act like her FAVORITE (hehehehe... actually LEAST FAVORITE) actor Jonny Depp, who plays her FAVORITE (Again, LEAST FAVORITE character), the Mad Hatter. heheheheheheheheheheheheheh

No comments: