Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Teeth are in Chains!


Yesterday I got braces. They HURT!!! Right now, I can't eat anything but soft things, like yogurt, mashed potatoes, and things like that. There's also this annoying thing on the inside of my back teeth that they put on, and whenever I move my tongue, it hurts. And there doesn't seem to be any reason whatsoever for those things to be there! I have to brush my teeth more often, too. I am soooooo 100% glad that my Mom got a waterpik a few years ago. I would say that that thing is definately a must-have for people with braces! I don't know how they can stand flossing, it must take like 15 minutes to floss! I can't wait till my teeth finish their "sentence" (:D) of two years in chains, or at least till I get used to those chains. Right now the only good thing about braces is that at the end of their "sentence" they'll be straight. Everything else... well... let's just say I could do without!
In Christ Alone,

No comments: