Thursday, July 24, 2014

Linkup #2


    (Yes, my older sister is "forcing" me to do another linkup ;). This linkup is from http://ashleystrawser.com; to go directly to her post on the linkup, click here)
1. What's his/her name? Are they named after someone? Diane. She's named after her grandmother (mother's mother.)
2. Do they have a nickname? Di; also, (but very rarely), Annie.
3. How old are they? 26
4 Haristyle? Straight, curly, short, long, etc.? Length - just below the shoulder. Mousy brown in color; has a hint of curl towards the bottom.
5. Eyes? Color, size, etc.? Brown eyes; medium-sized, more football shaped.

2 comments:

Jessy Jones said...

See now, that wasn't so hard, was it? ;)

Hmm, I didn't know about "Annie." That's cool... I would guess her brother is the one who calls her that, but in what I've read, he called her "Di"... unless you've changed that...?

the writeress @ barefoot in the snow

Ashley said...

Thanks so much for linking up! It was great to "meet" Diane and get to know her a little better. I hope that you don't have to be "forced" to do A Novel Idea again, but just do it because you like it!
~Ashley @AshleyAspires