Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hello!

     Hello, out there! It's been a while...
     Hopefully I will continue this blog, we'll see. I plan to, anyway.
     You know, a lot can happen in 11 months... and I mean a LOT! I guess I'll save my "list" of changes for next month, though, just because :D.
     From now until Thanksgiving I am going to (attempt to) post one thing I am thankful for a day, starting with today. Today's thankful thing is:

     I am thankful for God's love. The more you contemplate how much He loves us, the more you can't help but love Him back. He loved us so much... we are so unworthy... we can never serve Him enough!

     "...God is love"
     ~ 1 John 4:8

     "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross."
     ~ Philippians 2:6-8

     "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
     ~ Romans 5:8

     "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
     ~ John 3:16


In Christ Alone,

No comments: