Friday, November 15, 2013

Thankful, #6

     I am thankful for people who "push" you to serve God... you know, push in a good way. I guess what I really mean is those who encourage you to walk with Him. The ones you know are praying for you, even if they haven't told you they are. The ones who sacrifice their time, desires, money - and so much more - to help give you a solid foundation.The ones who always, always, always point you to Christ. Who tell you to look up. Where would I be without those people? Certainly not even near as close to my Savior as I am now.
     

     "And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:" 
     ~ Hebrews 10:24

     "Wherefore seeing we also are compasses about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."
     ~ Hebrews 12:1-2

  
In Christ alone, 

No comments: