Saturday, November 23, 2013

Thankful, #8

     What in the world am I suppose to be thankful for today? I have waaay too many things to be thankful for... I think if I said them all we'd be here forever, and ever, and ever... etc :D 
     You know what, that'll be my thankful today. I am thankful that God blesses us over and above all that we ever could or would deserve. 

     "It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not."
     ~ Lamentations 3:22

     "Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"
     ~ Psalm107:8

     "Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."
     ~ Jeremiah 33:2-3
     
     "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen."   
     ~ John 21:25


In Christ alone,                

No comments: