Friday, November 8, 2013

Thankful, #3

     I am thankful for beauty and nature. Fall, as it turns out, is one of my favorite seasons (Spring is my other favorite season, and I can never decide between the two :D). One of my favorite things about fall is the way the sun shines through the multi-colored leaves... Sometimes it feels a little silly to just say that I am thankful for beauty. But beauty reminds me of who God is. To me, it reveals some of His characteristics - like love and purity.

     "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good..."
     ~ Genesis 1:31

     "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament showeth his handywork."
     ~ Psalm 19:1

     "One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple."
     ~ Psalm 27:4


In Christ alone,

No comments: