Friday, January 8, 2010

Random

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted anything (or the pics) lately. Oh - about the pics, I'll probably post them tomorrow, so hang on!

Tonight, Daddy wasn't able to make in home for supper, so my three younger sisters (with help from Mom, of course), prepared supper, and then served it. That was sweet! The "catch" was, though, that Jess & I had to clean the kitchen. hehehehe :D

Then, later tonight, I was practicing on the piano so I can play it at the nursing home next month (a group from my church goes there every 1st Sunday of the month), and Karissa and I sang together while I played. It can sorta mess you up when you're playing if someone's singing. I don't really know why - it just does.

I'm REALLY nervous about playing... I keep trying to tell myself that the people at the nursing home probably wouldn't mind if I messed up, but I'm still really nervous! I guess I need to remember that I need to be doing this for Christ, not for men.

In Christ alone,

No comments: