Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Survey

I got this survey from Katie's blog.


1. What color are your socks right now? White


2. What are you listening to right now? Noisy little girls. :D


3. What was the last thing you ate? A piece of a boiled potatoe - We were making a potatoe salad for Sunday lunch.



4. Can you drive a stick shift? Umm.... I can't drive at all yet.


5. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Dad.



6. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Uh... She and I are friends.



7. How old are you today? 13



8. What's your favorite sport to watch on TV? I don't watch sports. Unless someone else is watching them, and I don't have anything else to do. ;)



9. What is your favorite drink? I don't know. Maybe sweetened iced tea.


10. Have you ever dyed your hair? No.



11. Favorite food? That's a hard one. Probably mashed potatoes with plenty of gravey, or maybe alfredo, but both with lots of garlic!!!!


12. What is the last movie you watched? Well, I'm pretty sure it was "Old Yeller"....


13. Favorite day of the year? Maybe Christmas.


14. How do you vent anger? Um... usually I just try to hold it in. If I'm calm enough, sometimes I try to read or play the piano or something. But usually I just make tight fists and clench my teeth.... I think all of the 6 girls in my family could improve on how we vent anger........


15. What was your favorite toy as a child? I think it was a wooden shape-sorter. And I know that I used to climb everywhere, and would sit in big silver mixing bowls.... :D


16. What is your favorite season? Fall. Well, when Spring comes around, I might just change my mind. lol


17. Cherries or blueberries? I like both! I think I like blueberries better, though.


18. Living situation? I share a room with my older sister. It can be fun, but sometimes it can get frustrating - especially when it's at night and I'm exhausted, and she talks, and talks, and talks, and talks, and talks, and talks......


19. When was the last time you cried? I'm not sure. probably a few days ago.


20. What is on the floor of your closet right now? Let's see.... Jess's shoes, which are supposed to be there. :)



21. What did you do last night? I went to a craft thing. It was pretty fun. Except when everybody was just supposed to just watch and listen.... Then I wished I'd brought a book. LOL!



22. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Well, right now for some reason, burgers wouldn't be on my menu. But if I had to pick, definately cheese.


23. Favorite dog breed? Any type of Setters! Irish, English, Gordon.


24. Favorite day of the week? Sunday.


25. How many states have you lived in? 1


26. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds, but I'm not really into jewelry.


27. What is your favorite flower? Pansies. Especially the ones that have more than one color on them.





Now, I have to pass this on to Jess - if I don't she'll probably give me a good bonk on the head, or tickle me to death! LOL

Otherwise, this is an "open" survey - if you want it, go ahead.

No comments: