Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yay! I'm Tagged!

So I'd like to thank Adam for "tagging" me! Here's the link to his blog: http://www.aintperfectjustforgiven.blogspot.com/


Here are the rules:



1. Do a quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks

2. Answer the 10 questions

3. Follow 3 new blogs and list them.

4. Tag 6 people

5. Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy



The three blogs that I started following are:

Committing My Way... - www.committingmyway.blogspot.com

Virtuous Daughters - www.virtuousdaughters.blogspot.com

Nays Thoughts - www.renee-decker.blogspot.com

And here are the 10 questions:



1: Have you ever been to a rodeo?
No, but it would be neat to go to one sometime.


2: Have you ever tried to ride a cow?
Uhh... I don't think so.


3: Have you ever milked a cow or goat?
I think so.


4: Have you ever been to a Demolition Derby?
Yes, once. My Pappy was a driver, and I was little.



5: What is your favorite Country song? Who's the artist?
Hm... a hard one! Probably "Some People Change" by Montgomery Gentry



6: Do you like to hunt?
Well, I'm not sure. It might be fun, except I wouldn't want to kill any cute little animals.


7: Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard?
Not breakfast, but supper.


8: Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep?
Uh.. no.


9: What is the hardest thing you have ever done?
I really don't know.


10: (The question is optional) What's one of your most embarrassing moments?
And why would I do that? I'd just be embarrassed all over again! :)


Honestly, I can't really think of a challenge... Sorry!


And I tag:

My Mom @ www.alivingprayeranyway.blogspot.com,
Jess @ www.myfathersdaughter94.blogspot.com,
Libbi @ www.girlsofhope.blogspot.com

And the next three who comment.



In Christ alone,

5 comments:

Libby said...

Hey Angela,

Thanks for the comment on my blog -- and thanks for tagging me!!

Libby xxx

Angie Gamgee said...

Sure :D

Jessy Jones said...

so this is wut u tagged me on!

jess

Angie Gamgee said...

yup

Gramma said...

SURPRISE it's Gramma....Hello any one there??? Hahahahaha