Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Canterbury Tales

I just started to read the Canterbury Tales, and realized it's 542 pages of poetry (with 84 pages of prose). That's pretty intimidating, especially since it's an older book. I have nothing against poetry (I love it!) but after reading 542 pages, I wonder how long it'll take me to be able to read prose without automatically trying to apply rhythm to it?

Sorry 'bout the Christmas pics. Hopefully, I'll be able to post them today (they still haven't been transfered from the camera to the computer).


3 comments:

emii said...

Hey Angela,
You have a really pretty blog, and I'm looking forward to reading more posts:)

Luv,Emii

Libby said...

Hey,

I love this blog!!! It's really awesome :) Which is why, of course, I'm your new follower :)

Feel free to check out my blog and follow at girlsofhope.blogspot.com.

Will be backk ;)

libby x

Angie Gamgee said...

Thanks so much! I hope my blog can continue to be worth reading :)

I'll be sure to check out your blog, Libbi!

Angela